Legendary Pokémon: Arceusis a massive game that boasts a pretty impressive open world that takes you to different environments, and each area contains – you guessed it – many different Pokémon. Some are familiar to longtime fans, others feature a new look to the Hisui region, and some are brand new. However, it's fair to say that few Pokémon inspire as much intrigue as the Unknown.
That's right, this unusual version of the alphabet appears in Hisui, and oursPokémon Legends: Arceus Unownthe guide tells you exactly where to find each one. Some of them hide in plain sight, while others make you work for them, hiding in deceptively clever places you may have walked past countless times.
Of course, there's more to this game than searching for the Unown. So if you want to see what else is on offer, check out oursPokemon Legends: Arceus new Pokemon,Pokémon Legends: Arceus Time,Pokémon Legends: Guardians of Arceus,Pokémon Legends: Arceus Mysterious Gift, iPokémon Legends: Arceus Gingko Guilddrivers.
Now, let's dive into Pokémon Legends: Arceus Unown locations.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus Unown locations
In all, there are 28 Unown to catch, all spread across every area available in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, including Obsidian Fieldlands, Jubilife Village, Crimson Mirelands, Cobalt Coastlands, Coronet Highlands, and Alabaster Icelands.
Jubilife Village Unknown locations
There are three Unown that you can find in Jubilife Village, and unless you know they're there, you might have trouble spotting them at first glance. Fortunately, once you know the locations of the Unknowns, they stand out.
- Unknown W location– head to the roof of the Galaxy Hall (accessible through the commander's office). Then head towards the Magikarp statue in the southwest of the roof. On the statue you can see the Unknown hiding in his eye.
- Unknown location of H– when you enter the settlement from the beach (where you start the game), you can see this Unknown hiding as part of the sign above the entrance.
- Unknown? place– this Unown is easy to find. Just head behind your quarters in Jubilife Village and spot him hanging around.
Obsidian Fieldlands Unknown locations
In the Obsidian Fieldlands, five Unknowns are waiting for you to discover their whereabouts.
- Unknown S location– go to the west side of the Tidal Dam, which is between Nature's Pantry and The Heartwood. You can find the Unknown lying there waiting for you to catch him.
- Unknown I location– there is a cave in the center of Lake Verity, head there and go behind the entrance to reveal Unown I.
- Unknown G location– to find Unown G, you must go to Obsidian Falls. When you get here, head towards the top of the waterfall and spot an Unown G relaxing on a rock beyond the water.
- Unknown X location– you can't get to Unown X unless you have Sneasler or Braviary available to take you up there. Once you have one of these 'mons, you can climb the Grandtree. Unown X is waiting for you at the branch.
- Unknown E location– you need to go as far west as possible until you reach Grueling Grove. When you get here, you can spot Unown E hiding in a tree on a small island in the middle of the pool.
Crimson Mirelands Unknown locations
Much like the Obsidian Fieldlands, the Crimson Mirelands have five Unown for you to discover, several of which are quite close to each other.
- Unknown location– in Diamond Settlement, northeast of the area, Unown A catches some rays on top of a tent.
- Unknown D location– starting from the Crimson Mirelands main camp, head north through a small forest. You'll eventually come across a campfire, where Unown D is waiting atop a stump.
- Unknown V location– go to Crimson Swamp, here you can find a huge body of water on the west side of the area. Here you can spot Unown V hanging from a tree.
- Unknown K location– head to the southern part of the Shrouded Ruins. Once here, look for a huge pile of rocks. If you find it, you can see an Unown K stuck to the rock above.
- Unknown M location– south of the Sludge Mound, you can find a fallen tree on top of a circular platform, which is where the Unown M is.
Cobalt Coastlands Unknown locations
There are five Unown to find in the Cobalt Coastlands, and you'd better be prepared for a round trip as the creatures are spread throughout the area, from Turnback Cave, to Firespit Island and Deadwood Haunt.
- Unknown Z location– in Deadwood Haunt you can see a huge shipwreck and might be drawn there to explore, which is a good thing considering the Unown Z is stuck on the top of the mast.
- Unknown Q location– go to the Turnback Cave entrance in the northeast of the Cobalt Coastlands. Once here, go to the tree on the left side of the cave, here you can find an Unown Q among the branches.
- Unknown location B– it's time to fly to Firespit Island. Yes, you need the Braviary to catch this Unknown. When you reach the island, fly over Arcanine's boss arena to see Unown B high up on a rock in the center of the island.
- Unknown R location– at the end of Cape Veilstone you can find a grave. Go behind it to discover an Unown M on the edge of the cliff.
- Unknown N location– head to Sand's Reach. When you arrive, go to the water and go to the right horn sticking out of the ocean. Unknown N is on his side.
Coronet Highlands Unknown locations
Again, there are five Unown hiding here. One is quite far out of the way, but the other four are in similar locations.
- Unknown location C– this creature makes you work for him. You have to climb a good chunk of the mountain and reach the ruins of Celestica. Once here, call Sneasler to help you climb the ruins. In the center of the area, on top of the pillar, is Unknown C.
- Unknown location of L– after going through the Wayward Cave the first time, go back inside. Ingo turned the torches back on so you could see him more easily. Follow the torches until you see a destructible boulder. Smash it, walk down the tunnel and you'll see an Unown L ahead of you on the wall.
- Unknown location of J– if you take the Sonorous path entrance to the Ancient Quarry, you can spot Unown J hiding between the rocks on the left wall.
- Unknown location of F– this Unown is also in the Ancient Quarry, but this time you have to use Sneasel to get on top of the rocks above the lava pool. Go all the way to the top to find an Unown F on a cliff.
- Unknown P location– swim across the river to the Bajnovit izvor. When you get here you can see a big purple flower garden, go and explore it to spot an Unown P hiding among the flowers.
Alabaster Islands Unknown sites
Have you worked out the form yet? That's right. You must head deep into the unknown area of Alabaster Island to discover the five Unknowns. They are spread out, so be prepared for a chilly journey.
- Unknown T location– go to the northwest side of Avalugg's Legacy and use the Braviary to fly up to the top of the structure. When you get here, you can find Unown T relaxing in the snow. Maybe he wants to make a snowman?
- Unknown Y location– go to Icebound Falls and climb halfway up it to find an Unown Y looking over the horizon.
- Unknown ! place– head to the hot springs in the west of Alabaster Island. When you're there, you can spot the Unown! hiding at the top of a leafless tree.
- Unknown U location– go to the far east of Heart's Crag. Above the water you can find Unown U on the back of the rock.
- Unknown O location– ok, this might take a while since it's in the underground caves. Be careful not to fall down the huge hole in Avalanche Slopes. Once you've done that, head all the way through the cave to a large room, here you can find the Unown hiding on the back of a pillar.
Phew, there it is, all Pokémon Legends: Arceus Unown locations. These little people make you travel all over the Hisui region, so be sure to take in the sights on your travels. If this marks the end of your Pokémon journey, check out our picks forthe best Switch RPGsso another can start.
Once you have tracked down all 28 Unown in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, that's the end of the scavenger hunt. However, the game won't limit you to just one of every Unown variety. After you've collected all of them, Unown will start to spawn in the Solaceon Ruins. Some will even be shiny and Alpha-sized.Where is every unknown in Pokémon Legends: Arceus? ›
|H||"A village gateway."||Jubilife Village|
|I||"The lake island where emotion resides."||Obsidian Fieldlands|
|J||"A nook within a quarry."||Coronet Highlands|
|K||"Where stones pile high amid fogbound ruins."||Crimson Mirelands|
Once you have tracked down all 28 Unown in Pokémon Legends: Arceus, that's the end of the scavenger hunt. However, the game won't limit you to just one of every Unown variety. After you've collected all of them, Unown will start to spawn in the Solaceon Ruins. Some will even be shiny and Alpha-sized.Where is Unown Q in arceus? ›
Unown "Q" Location: Find Unown Q in the tree to the left of the entrance to Turnback Cave in the Cobalt Coastlands. You must climb over the rock wall to get there.What happens if you complete the Unown report? ›
Effect. The Unown Report records the different forms of Unown caught by the player. As more Unown forms are captured, the researchers learn more about the Unown and the history of the ruins.Which unown is the rarest? ›
Unown F are extremely rare Unown Pokemon that first appeared in the game in the second generation with the Pokemon Gold and Silver update.What is the hardest Pokemon to find in Legends of Arceus? ›
Giratina is, without a doubt, the most hard-to-catch member of the creation trio. After beating the main story, players must then capture six legendary Pokemon: Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Heatran, Cresselia, and Regigigas.Do I need all Unown for Shiny Charm? ›
In previous titles in the Pokémon series, collecting every form of Unown was rather optional. In Pokémon Legends: Arceus, however, collecting all 28 of them is required for players aiming to obtain the Shiny Charm.What is the point of catching all Unown? ›
Catching your first three Unown in Pokémon Go will unlock a new Medal specifically for finding all forms, which will upgrade to Silver on 10 unique forms caught, and then Gold for all 26.What is the reward for collecting all Unown? ›
Once you've collected all 28 of these Unown, Unown will begin spawning as regular Pokemon do inside the Solaceon Ruins of the Crimson Mirelands . This includes Alpha Unown and Shiny Unown!
Head to Scarlet Bog in the Crimson Mirelands to find the Enamorus. Fortunately, players do not have to meet specific weather or time of day conditions to find Enamorus.Can the Unown be shiny in arceus? ›
Upon finding all Unown locations in Legends: Arceus and returning to the Solaceon Ruins, players will find that many Unown have spawned there. During the main side quest of finding Unown, those Pokémon are all Shiny locked. However, the Unown that spawn in the Solaceon Ruins can be Shiny.How do space time distortions spawn? ›
Space-time distortions begin to form in an area after the player spends a certain amount of time there without resting at a base camp, as any time the player rests or leaves the map (by entering a cave, building, or leaving to Jubilife Village), the timer will reset.How many Pokemon are missing from Legends arceus? ›
The missing starting Pokemon and legendary Pokemon is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Gen 3. There are 96 other Gen 3 Pokemon that did not make the cut for "Pokemon Legends Arceus" meaning that the majority of Gen 3 Pokemon did not make it. Here is every other missing Gen 3 Pokemon.Where is Pokemon No 50 in arceus? ›
|Hisui Dex Number||Name||Location|
|49||Stantler||Obsidian Fieldlands, Cobalt Coastlands, Coronet Highlands|
|51||Munchlax||Obsidian Fieldlands, Alabaster Icelands|
|52||Snorlax||Evolve Munchlax, Obsidian Fieldlands, Alabaster Icelands|
Nintendo. Commonly referred to as the Symbol Pokémon, Unown are hieroglyph-like, thin, black ancient Pokémon usually found on walls. There are 28 forms of Unown: one for each letter of the English alphabet, a question mark, and an exclamation point.Where is the missing girl in Pokémon Legends: Arceus? ›
To get to Wanda's location, travel to the Bogbound Camp and head to the west. In each of the Gone Astray quests, Wanda will not be hidden so you should be able to easily spot her. Once you find Wanda, return to Zeke who will reward you with three Stardust.Is Greninja in Pokémon Arceus? ›
Currently, there are 63 Pokemon missing from every Switch Pokemon game, including fan-favorite Greninja or the Mythical Pokemon Hoopa and Meloetta.Which Pokémon have not been released? ›
- Black Kyurem.
- Pirouette Meoetta.
- Resolute Keldeo.
- White Kyurem.
- Zen Mode Darmanitan.